Why choose Cambridge English Qualifications?
Reliable and trusted worldwide
- Our exams are based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), which provides a clear and reliable understanding of your students’ English ability. Trusted around the world, they open up a lifetime of work, study and travel opportunities for your learners.
Real-Life communication skills
- Cambridge English Qualifications focus on authentic situations that English speakers encounter daily. They will give your students the skills and confidence to succeed in the classroom and in the world beyond.
- With exams from Pre A1 Starters to C2 Proficiency, Cambridge English Qualifications provide regular milestones to keep your students motivated. They are tailored to the learners’ ages and abilities so they are relevant, inspiring and effective at each level.
When your teachers prepare and enter students for our exams, your school automatically becomes a Cambridge English preparation centre and joins our global community. We work with over 50,000 preparation centres in more than 130 different countries.
What you get from us:
- teaching support and learning materials: cambridgeenglish.org/es/teaching-english
- exam preparation and tips: cambridgeenglish.es/exam-preparation
- digital learning resources: cambridgeparati.es
- teacher training seminars: cambridgeenglishteachertraining.org
- connect with other professionals around the world: facebook.com/CambridgeEnglishTeaching
- news and updates.
Your exam centre will help you with:
- exam information – find out about offering our exams at your school and the exam dates available
- exam results- get your students’ results faster with our Online Results Service and access to performance reports
- marketing support- access printed materials to display at your school.
Did you know?
- of employers use at least one method to test English language skills.
- Cambridge English Qualifications test all four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- people speak English, making it one of the most commonly used languages in the world.
- Students can use a Cambridge English Qualification to travel, apply for jobs in Spain and abroad, or get a place at an international university.
- of employers state how important the English language is to their organisation.
- Cambridge English Qualifications are accepted and valued by thousands of organisations worldwide.
Support to help you prepare for our exams
When your school offers Cambridge English Qualifications, you are supported every step of the way. We provide you with everything your school needs to help prepare your students for their exams, with resources mapped to key milestones throughout the school year.
- Starting the year– find information for parents, including the benefits of using Cambridge English Qualifications, parent leaflets and our events toolkit.
- Registering for the exam – explore our exam registration guide, exam day videos and tips for communicating a student’s progress with parents.
- Explaining results– discover helpful tips for explaining results to students and parents.
- Teaching the year– download teacher handbooks and lesson plans, and sign up to our monthly newsletters to be the first to find out about the latest news and new resources.
- Final preparation– uncover preparation materials and sample papers to use in the classroom.
- Celebrating success– use our certificate ceremony toolkit to celebrate your students’ success.